Beginner Aerial Silks & Lyra Course
Get started with our 4 week aerial beginner course which is designed to teach you the fundamentals of silks & lyra in a safe and supportive environment. Purchase the beginner course below, then enrol into an upcoming course date. The beginner course is held on Monday 5:30 – 6:30pm.
Next Course dates:
Monday, 1st of March
Calling all circus admirers and gravity defyers!
Ready to flip your perspective on fitness and try something fun?
Over 4 weeks you will be guided through various tricks and techniques on each apparatus to help you build strength and flexibility whilst gaining confidence in the air.
Experience the amazing strength, vitality and confidence you can gain with the our 4 Week Beginner Aerial Course:
- Learn the fundamentals of Aerial Hammock, Silks and Lyra
- 1hr structured lessons over 4 weeks that include a full body warm up, stretch, skills and strength and conditioning
- Guidance and support by our passionate and knowledgeable instructors
4 Week Aerial Course
How to Purchase:
- Click the ‘Buy Now’ buttons on this page
- Complete your profile & complete the purchase process
- Download the CircStudios App – this will show you our entire class time table
- From the ‘Courses’ menu on the app, or the table on this webpage below, enrol yourself in your preferred course start date.
* Please note: For the safety and enjoyment for both you & other clients, you are required to complete the Beginner Aerial Course as a pre-requisite before attending any other Aerial Silk or Lyra classes.
Please ensure you have read our health considerations prior to purchasing or attending class.
Once you have purchased your intro offer, enrol in a course date below.